Monday, December 17, 2007

Winter Warmth

The magazine came out Saturday, and I was at the release party enjoying a relatively modest fame among the inner circle of young writers. There was a snow blizzard, but it was warm inside. Tea lights winked and the mahogony counter tops sparkled under the dimmed lights.

I don't have a break. Even with winter vacation coming up, they've piled on me several essays and a few books to read. So I've figured this won't be the time to lay around, but a time for me to improve my self all around. I've been laying around too long moping and hoping that things will get better with school and my mental health. I looked at my solar return chart. It explained why I'm starting to feel the way I do. Ascendant is in Cancer, moon in the first house. If there was ever a time where I wanted security in my life, it'd be now.

No comments: