Monday, February 11, 2008

Pluto Transits the 11th house

Who will survive. I'm losing all my friends. Will I lose the one I care about most of all?

Robert: Lori I just feel really hurt honestly I feel like my best friend doesn't accept me for me and it makes me feel alone. like I have no one

Me: i feel alone too. and i don't know how to connect to you or anyone anymore..the only connection i allow with justin is sex, my ultimate release..i'm being selfish..basically i hate myself..and i don't know if it's a phase or what

Me: i just feel like dying and being reborn sometimes..forget everything and leave

Robert: I can kinda understand

Robert: but yeah...

Robert: I luv u but damn

Robert: I don't wanna feel like that around u all the time

Robert: I mean do I make u feel like that?

Me: I don't like anyone really anymore..i don't accept myself or my accomplishments..so how do i expect to accept or honor anyone elses..i just feel really shitty

Lori Moody: i'm cold blooded..my mom was right..i'm heartless


We got into it. I told him how I hated him, and was mad at him for so many years of caring about him and feeling like he neglected me. I was angry at him for so long, and he felt it before I realized it. It's karma. I'm suppose to suffer this with him. How can I love him, really love him, when he's so distant from me. Sexuality, expectations tears us apart, but puts us together. It's torture. I don't think I want to live through this.

2 comments:

David said...

good thing I'm a pluto because you're not gonna get rid of me; haven't talked to in awhile still, but that doesn't mean squat

Pluto going through your 11th house has been a common theme for quite some time for you, but I'm sure it has come to the forefront being at a critical degree (0*) and opposite jupiter right on orb--expanding your difficulties, showing differences of views

http://www.astrology-x-files.com/transits/pluto-op-jupiter.html

that's a good site to look at

Give me a talk soon

David said...

5016175822