Monday, July 28, 2008

Long Time

I haven't blogged in forever, but at the moment, I think I've found my interest in astrology growing again. Anything seems possible now that I'm out of High School. I can be anybody. I've enrolled at Columbia College in Chicago, majoring in Journalism, minor in photography. I couldn't be any happier with my choice. I plan on taking Japanese and other classes that can prepare me as a foreign correspondent. I want to be well rounded.

Other highlights in my life so far is my acting career. I'm in a play right now here in Chicago that will be touring in New York in the fall. It's been a crazy/stressful experience. Shows every night...praise..but the rehearsals were maddening. It's all paying off. I am going to be a volunteer/intern at a radio station starting this August working on different audio projects. I've been blessed. I can be anything. I've been doing it all. I was sad at first, but I'm happy again. The magazine is going well, but I plan on quitting it when the latest magazine gets printed. So I can focus on school and this lady at the school offered me a photojournalist position on the newspaper. Not many freshman if any get to work on the newspaper and I'm excited about that.

Now for astrology...I know I want that to be apart of my future.

Education in mind for the future:

Bachelor of Arts in Journalism (Columbia College Chicago)

Master of Science in Journalism (Columbia University)

Bachelor of Arts in Astrology (Kepler College)

Masters in Library Science (Dominican University)

Maybe get certified as a TOEFL teacher....

and I heard there was a masters program in psychoastrology if it ever gets accredited that is XD

Sounds like a lot...and debt for the rest of my life yeah? I don't want to stop going to school really..I want to be as knowledgeable as possible about many things. I want to see the world and learn more.

I want to do the JET Programme and teach English in Japan
and I want to join the Peace Corps and serve somewhere like Thailand or China
This is my dream, but I believe I can do it all. I really do believe that.

Well those are my plans and a brief update for now.

No comments: