Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tamed Horse

I've never wanted a romantic relationship to work as much as this one. Every day we're apart, I count the days, and almost every minute of every day, I'm thinking about him. At first, I was doing exactly what I had always done, when things got too deep, I run away. But I feel safe, and I've committed my self like I never had before. I love him so much.

I've been having a horrible week since I've been back in school. Some things got stolen from me at school, and my grades are going down. I don't know if I can get them up to the way I want them to be. I'm worried about not getting in to college, and being denied for financial aid. The pressure is building up on me, and I'm not sure if I can handle it anymore.

So I had a weak point yesterday. I broke down and retreated in the dark, under the covers, and I let the t.v. blare. White and fizzy. The volume was on 5, but it was so loud. Everything was loud. I'm seeing him today and he promises to hold me close and to always try his best to make me happy. I deserve to be happy. I can't allow my depression to ruin everything I've worked for.

No comments: