Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Poem

She made me a poem using the magnetic poetry kit I got for Christmas. Each word appeared suddenly, and she proceeded in finding the phrases that spoke to her, and described me. Who am I really... The sentences appeared on the white fridge, adding more life to the blankness. She turned to me with a smile and said, " This poem is for you." and I thought she had filled the blankness in my life as well...

Her nude canvas appears as a masterpiece
composed from concrete passion
never fashioned for the liking of any
a picture hard to capture


The poem commented on my lusty nature and deep need for freedom. I guess I'm not that hard to read. But on the contrary. I'd settle down with you baby...I love her laugh. It sends a warm feeling deep down in me. and when I see her, I light up suddenly, and I wonder, does she know how much I like her? Probably not, I think in my mind. She's oblivious. She denies her true existence, her preference. I should not wait for her to "come out of the closet", but every day I'm waiting. Waiting for her to see me and love me. I want to run my fingers through her long brown hair and watch her close her eyes and enjoy the sensation. I want to kiss her soft lips and and make her sigh gently. I want us to hold each other and not move from the spot we set our selves in. I want so much.

She said she would write me a poem everyday with magnetic poetry, and everyday I will save and savior the words.

No comments: