Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Discovering Lessons

I've resulted to drawing one tarot card a day and meditating on the lesson it has to teach me. Today was the seven of pentacles, hard work coming to completion and reaping rewards. I got paid from the magazine and my teacher wants to submit my documentary I'm working on into a competition, because he said it was turning out really good and it's excellent work. ::smiles::
So I've been thinking about the heartbreaker, and it's taking all of my willpower to stay away. There's something unfinished that's making me uneasy, and I just want to hear him say, I don't want to see you again, even though it was me that cut him off. It should be final, and we should both be in agreement about the end of things. I'm at a place where I can think rationally. Even after all that happened, I still want us to be friends if only that. I can't handle separating from another person at this point. I need healthy relationships around me to feel whole.
Recently I broke up with my child hood best friend of almost nine years about three weeks ago, and I'm still healing. Another breakup will do me in. Probably not, I'm made of tougher stuff, but I've been a passive ass person lately. I feel the need to be shaped again, and with all these decisions about college and all that, it's to the point where I want someone to tell me where to go and when to do my homework. I'm tired of deciding, I really just want to lay in bed and not think about anything. I've still got months to summer, my freedom days.
Mercury is retrograde in Libra, bringing with it a need to evaluate and discuss past relationships. Today might be a good day to do just that.

No comments: