Thursday, October 25, 2007

Past Patterns

People from the past whom I was romantically involved with keep coming back in my life. It's karma. I left so many loose ends and it's almost like they came to tie up those loose ends. Each one, when they reeneter my life, stir up these strong feelings with in me, and I'm thrust right back into the past and what made everthing so wonderful. I have a romantic soul more than I care to admit.

So this person I had a relationship with in the past Imed me yesterday. This is not long after I just ended it with another ex which didn't get anywhere. She made me want to be with her again, in her arms. I still remember the kiss we shared and me running away, not being able to say goodbye to her at the airport. She went back to where she lived that summer and I returned home. We talked, she's involved, but she wanted to see me, start something new. A problem with her current love, which sounds eerily familiar from the other ex who broke my heart. Haven't I learned anything? But I want this, I must admit. I think I need to relive the past so I can move on. I need to move on. Move on.

1 comment:

David said...

will you be opening up an old wound?
all well, if it's what it takes to heal...

hope you answer your friday night, because I'm calling you