Friday, October 19, 2007

Erased Memories

I'm deleting his number from my phone right now.

Shit.. that was hard.

Now, delete everytime he called you...

::looks at option::

erase all...

times dialed...

erase that shit too.




I don't think I'll open up to anyone else ever again.
Over the years it was expected, the mere heat of us getting together burned up all the air in a room. I knew that if we were alone, all bets were off. I wouldn't be able to resist, and I tried. I thought about dead naked grandmas for gawd sakes, but the tension was just too much. One thing led to another. He regretted it. I opened up a part of myself, and it wasn't enough. As he got up and I opened the door for him, he gave me one last desolate look. I stared back willing myself to be swayed. His eyes told me he was sorry. It wasn't enough. I looked back at him, steely eyed. Closed the door in his face, like the heart I had chosen to show that day.

It's over.

Karma's a bitch.

No comments: